Blessed Sacrament School was founded in 1905 by the Dominican Sisters of St. Mary of the Springs. For over one hundred years we have been committed to excellence in Catholic Education. Built on our Dominican heritage, our Catholic faith influences every aspect of our belief statements.
• We believe that every human person is created in the image of God and is endowed with immense personal dignity.
• We believe that every child has unique, God-given talents and is called to holiness.
• We believe that parents, teachers, and students are called to pursue excellence in every aspect of life and learning.
• We believe that parents are the first and most important teachers of their children, supported by teachers and administrators to achieve the full potential of each child.
• We believe instruction and assessment should be differentiated and based on curriculum guidelines.
• We believe that students, teachers, and administrator should be provided with a safe, caring, and supportive environment.
• We believe that God has created us with freedom and with that freedom comes great moral responsibility.